Servings: 12 servings @ 0.5 mg THC per serving
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 180 ml (¾ cup) of amaretti biscuits
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) hazelnut or almond butter
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) maple syrup
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) cocoa powder
- a pinch of salt
- 12 marshmallows
- 1 tsp. (15 ml.) of Finefleur oil
01 Place cookies in a resealable bag. Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits in breadcrumbs more or less fine. Transfer to a bowl. Reserve.
02 In a bowl, mix the hazelnut butter with the maple syrup, cocoa, cannabis oil and salt. Using a spoon, spread the mixture over the top of the marshmallows. (about 1 teaspoon per marshmallow.)
03 Dip the marshmallows into the biscuit crumbs by squeezing lightly to adhere as much breadcrumbs as possible to the hazelnut butter mixture.
04 Arrange the marshmallows on a presentation plate with the side dipped down. Using a kitchen torch, lightly burn the top of the marshmallows. Serve.