Servings: 12 servings of approximately 0.5 mg THC per serving
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup (250 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup (60 mL) unsalted butter
- a pinch of salt
- ¼ cup (60 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) all-purpose flour
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) powdered matcha tea
- 2.5 ml (½ teaspoon) vanilla
- 1 package of 250 g cream cheese, tempered
- ¼ cup (60 mL) sugar
- 1 egg
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) Finefleur olive oil and cannabis
01 Preheat the oven to 350 F. Butter a 23 cm x 8 cm rectangular bread pan. Line with a strip of parchment paper, leaving it protruding on both sides.
02 In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs with butter and salt. Press evenly into the bottom of the mold. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges begin to brown. Let cool.
03 Lower oven temperature to 325 F.
04 In a bowl, combine yogurt, flour, cannabis oil, tea and vanilla with a whisk until the mixture is smooth. Book.
05 In another bowl, with an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese with the sugar. Stir in the egg. Add the yogurt mixture and mix well.
06 Pour the mixture over the crust. Bake for about 35 minutes or until center is set. Let cool and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
07 Cut the cake into 12 portions
5 days in the fridge. Freezer: 3 months
– Graham crackers already prepared in the form of tartlets are also found in supermarkets. Be sure to spread the mixture in 12 tartlets to keep the correct dosage.