Servings: 12 servings @ 0.5 mg THC per serving
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of olive oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk or almond milk
- 125 ml (½ cup) frozen peas
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of Finefleur oil
- Mint leaves for the service
01 In a saucepan, sauté the onion and apple in the oil for about 7 minutes. Add the milk and bring to a boil. Add peas and remove from heat.
02 In blender, purée with mint. Let cool and refrigerate.
03 Before serving, add the cannabis oil to the soup and mix well. Pour in 12 shot glasses or verrines. Decorate with mint leaves.